Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wanda Jackson....Part 5

Here comes Part 5............... :)

People gotta be loving
Please call today
Please don't sell my daddy no more wine
Please help me I'm falling
Please love me forever
Please release me
Please don't stop loving me
Pledging my love
Poor ole me
Rave on
Reaching
Reckless love affair
Right or wrong
Riot in cell Block #9
Rip it up
Rock 'n roll away your blues
Rock your baby
Rockabilly fever
Rockabilly hound dog
Roll with the tide
Santo Domingo (German)
Santo Domingo (Japanese)
Savin' my love
Schick Ihn Nicht Fort Daddy
Searchin'
Send me no roses
Seven lonely days
Silver threads and golden needles
Since I met you baby
Sinful heart
Singing the blues
The pain of it all
The right to love

http://www.4shared.com/file/kVLK9B23/wanda_jackson_5.html

No comments:

Post a Comment