Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

Gene Chandler part 2

Here comes part 2.............more of the Duke fer ya :)

A song called soul (live) Regal Theatre '65
A song called soul
Just be true (live) Regal Theatre '65
Just be true
Kissin' in the kitchen
Lonely Avenue
Lonely island
Man's temptation
Miracle after miracle
Mr. Big shot
My love
Nite owl
No one can love you like I do
Nothing can stop me
Pretty little girl
Rainbow '65 part 1&2 (live) Regal Theatre '65
Rainbow
River of tears
So many ways
Soul Hootenanny/The monkey (live) Regal Theatre '65
Stand by me
Teacher teacher
Tear for tear
Tell me what I can do
There goes the lover
There was a time
Think nothing about it
Those were the good old days
To choose
Turn on your love light
Walk on with the duke
What now (live) Regal Theatre '65
What now
Will we find love w/ Barbara Acklin
You can't hurt me no more
You left me
You threw a lucky punch

http://www.4shared.com/file/0BpsuDOn/gene_chandler_2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment