Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just a little bit of love......St. Valentine's Day part 1

A little bit 'O love list...........

Just a little fun list for a Thursday, in anticipation of the big V.D. :)

(I don't know why I love you) but I do - Clarence "Frogman" Henry
我要你的愛 I Want Your Love -葛蘭 Grace Chang
All my love belongs to you-Timi Yuro
All my love (Led Zeppelin)-Bettye LaVette
Almost like being in love- Eydie Gorme
Am I in love-Ella Mae Morse
And I love him (live)-Esther Phillips
Believe it beloved-Al Hibbler
Do you really love me, too?-Billy Fury
Everybody loves a lover-Doris Day
Halleujah, I love her so-Ray Charles
He's the one I love-Mary Wells
Honey love-Sam Butera and the Witnesses
I don't want nobody(to have my love but you)-Buddy Johnson Orch. w/ Ella Johnson
I know I'll always be in love with you-Jackie Wilson
I'm gonna make you love me-Dee Dee Warwick
I'm in love again-Ricky Nelson
I'm in love with you-Dean Martin and Margaret Whiting
Is it love?-Dave Dee Dozy Beaky, Mick & Tich
It didn't take much (for me to fall in love) -Percy Wiggins
Let's do it (let's fall in love)-Ella Fitzgerald
Live fast, love hard, die young-Faron Young
Love love love-The Dominoes feat. Clyde McPhatter
Love love move me honey do-Patsy Cline (studio take)
Saving my love for you-Kay Starr w/ Joe Venuti
Step inside love-Cilla Black w/ Paul McCartney (demo)
Sunday kind of love-Etta James
Why don't you haul off and love me?-Bullmoose Jackson
You're just in love-Perry Como

http://www.4shared.com/file/UoazwMcE/love1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment