Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ms. Barbara Lynn Part 3.............more of the lady who plays it left-handed ;)

And here's part 3:

Sure is worth it
Take your love and run
Take your time
Teen age blues
Thanks I get
Then you can tell me goodbye
To get you back again (this song sounds way too much like "Walk on by"....do you notice the similarity?)
Tonight is the night
Unfair
Until I'm free
Until then, I'll suffer
Watch the one (that brings the bad news)
What I need is love
What now
Why can't you love me
You better get here fast
You better quit it
You don't have to go
You don't sleep at night
You left the water running
You left the water running (alt take)
You'll lose a good thing (take 2)
You'll lose a good thing (live)
You'll lose a good thing
You're gonna need me
You're gonna see a lot more (of my leaving)
You're losing me


http://www.4shared.com/file/4Ehv8ztx/barbara_lynn_part_3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment