Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Patti Page...........part 3

 With Dean and Bing


Well, here we are....part 3. Christmas songs are done, and back to some regular posts. Enjoy!

Red sails in the sunset
Release me
Remember
Route 66
Say wonderful things
Scarlet ribbons
Slowly
South of the border
Steam heat
Stranger on the shore
Taking a chance on love
Tenderly
Tennessee waltz
The sound of music
The thrill is gone
The Twist
The whole world is singing my song
The srong kind of guy
This is my song
Three fools
Three little words
Til we meet again
Til we meet again (w/ Bing Crosby)
To know you is to love you
Too late to cry
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ra
Try to remember
Under Paris skies
Walk on by
Walkin' the floor over you
Way down yonder in New Orleans
We Three (my ech, my shaow, and me)
What am I here for
What'll I do
Whatever Lola wants
While we're young
Whispering wind
Whispering
Who cares what people say
Why don't you believe me
Why don't you do right (get me some money too)
Why don't you love me
Will you still be mine
With my eyes wide open I'm dreaming
Wondering
Would I love you
Yes yes yes
You always hurt the one you love
You belong to me
You don't know me
You will find your love (in Paris)

http://www.4shared.com/file/6P1bOdxZ/patti_page_3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment