Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A kinda different random '60s list...........

 **Where Elias Brothers' Big Boy goes to his eternal rest...........**


Just something that came together to accompany my insomnia.........some random '60s stuff., kinda AM radio, just the mood that I'm in.........

Ramsey Lewis Trio- Ain't that peculiar
The Honeycombs- Have I the right?
The Hollies- Just one look
Bobbie Gentry-Sermon
The Ventures-Slaughter on 10th Ave.
Lesley Gore-California nights
Cilla Black-Step inside love (the Demo track, w/ Paul McCartney)
Chuck Jackson-Any day now
Aaron Neville-Tell it like it is
Francoise Hardy- Je t'aime
Adam Faith-If he tells you
Terry Stafford-Suspicion
The Impressions-Keep on pusin'
Esther Phillips- And I love him
Sonny and Cher-Baby, don't go
Dusty Springfield-Auf Dich nur wart immerzu ([I Only Want To Be With You)
Beatles-I just don't understand (The BBC radio cover of Ann-Marget)
Dee Dee Warwick-We're doing fine
Mary Wells-You beat me to the punch
The Vogues-You're the one

http://www.mediafire.com/?oh9pz3hrqke0kb6

No comments:

Post a Comment