Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Things ta make ya go hmmmmm....................

Yup, mom won my heart with prune tarts (and we wondered how the Menendez Bros. came to happen)
Lord, guide me to a better beauty salon........
If the girl in the glasses had a mullet, I'd swear she was a guy I used to work with......
ewwwwwwwwww
Weeehelll...tell us how ya really feel!!
Yeah, chubby by '50s standards......that's a thin girl in 2011....
Is that one in the Old or the New Testament??
I just have no words...(yeah, that's a first, I know.......) 
Right.......you ain't getting down to ANY business in drawers lookin' like that, son........
"GUM massage......(so many comments I could make.......must r e s i s t......)
"Like a turtle needs a seatbelt".....Here, I'll just finish this Chocolate covered cherry...I'll have the best blog on the 'net.... :0
nothing bothers me.............nothinggggg...........*crash**

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic Haul! Really dig those wigs! Vibra-finger definitely made me go 'Hmmmm!', I'll definitely pass on the 'Stretchy-Seat' & must remember to get some Nervine! Keep 'em comin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...What the hell is Nervine anyway? Grade A opium in a handy pocket-size funpack??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basically just Diphenhydramine...Benadyrl (which doesn't work as an anithistamine or sedate me very well..I'd still be bitching at those kids...lol)....Seriously.

    Forget the Nervine...I'd say relaxation called for the Vibra-finger (for relaxation of one's....gums....of course) lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...don't make fun of them three little wigettes! They grew up and made a record as the Faith Tones. So there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah....that was the Wigette's brothers who became the Faith Tones............ I've no doubt there may be an Adam's Apple and some Munsingwear "Stretchy Seat" drawers on a least one of those gals........

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Jesus use me, O Lord, don't refuse me..."

    ReplyDelete