Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

A few upcoming lists..........


Stay tuned for more Wanda Jackson, and also some recordings by Miff Mole. I'm also still putting together a list of Rosemary Clooney that's proving to be rather vexing for me (a lot of recordings, and finding it hard to decide what to focus on). I also am preparing a list of recordings from the Original Memphis Five (some of which will probably dovetail with the Miff Mole lists).  Just a heads up, if you will......in other words, I'm warning you to upgrade that hard drive..... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Your mention of The OMF got me thinkin' about Memphis Minnie which in turn got me thinkin' about this lady..........

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeaBNAXfHfQ

    Shout, sister, shout (and play some great electric guitar too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow....I have quite a bit of both her, and Memphis Minne......lists? I'm thinkin' so....both are excellent ideas :)

    ReplyDelete