Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Barbara Acklin Part 2....

Part 2......The Barbara Acklin list.........

A place in the sun
A raggedy ride
Love had come to stay
Love makes a woman
Love you are mine today
Make the Man Love You
More today than yesterday
More ways than one
More
Mr. sunshine (where is my shadow)
Please sunrise, please
Portrait of a broken heart
Quiet nights of quiet stars (Corcovado)
Raindrops
Seven days of night
Someone else's arms
Special loving
Spinning wheel
Stop, look and listen (to your heart)
The old matchmaker
This girl's in love with you
To Sir, with love
Until you return
What the world needs now is love
What's it gonna be
Where would I go
Will we find love (w/ Gene Chandler)
Yes I see the love (I missed)
You don't have to beg me to stay
You've been in love too long
Your sweet loving




http://www.4shared.com/file/Y6th2R11/barbara_acklin_2.html





No comments:

Post a Comment