Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A note on the upcoming Esther Phillips list............

Yeah, baby..........it took a while to do it, but I think I have managed to compile an entire discography (or darn near) of Ms. Phillips. I tried to get it in as high a bit rate as possible for y'all. I've debated on how to post it (it totals to well over 1GB), there will be several links. I do believe now that I will be posting it in blocks by ERA....years. That showcases her greatness in somewhat of a chronological manner, and it is a way to really trace the changes in her style and interpretatation over the years.....look for the first posts to appear soon :)

1 comment:

  1. There's a few early items I'm missing....If you are a fan, and see the songs that I don't have....and, especially if you know a source....please let me know when I post this one. Thanks Muchly.

    ReplyDelete