Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Coming up...a list all about......Miss Brenda Lee................



So.....like I'm lying in bed, trying to go to sleep. I have a long day slinging beers tomorrow, split between two three hour shifts, at the St. Gertrude/Edgewater Gralley (of which I plugged in a post earlier). I'm iPod-ing and reading, listening to............Miss Brenda Lee. I decided to post some stuff, tomorrow. I forgot how much I loved her as a kid, listening to some stuff my Mom had. I always thought it was weird how she was, like 12, or whatever........with that voice like some 50 year old woman who drank and smoked too much :D Anyhow..........I'm going back to bed.....thinking that I miss answering machines (not really)....just that "Bigelow 6-200" was the tune I used for years on mine. And, on that note.............Zzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment