Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big project of the afternoon.......a Joe Venuti list.....)



Funny, a lot of artists I've been posting on here lately.........a  few of the selections have included that artist recording with the Joe Venuti Orch., or quite possibly the violin in the selection is played by........Joe Venuti. Now a little bit ago I posted a list by Stuff Smith, soooo equal time for another "Jazz" violin master...Joe. And then, next up.....let's do Stephane Grappelli...can't forget him, if we're covering the jazz violin. Oh, and look for Annettte Hanshaw....I'm gonna be covering her soon, too.


HEY!! suggestions.............how about that??? What do you wanna hear?? let me know........I like a challenge.  If it's something I have or don't have, I'd love doing some detective work to find it. Lemme know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment