Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

The country songs with excellent titles mix..... :)

Ahhh, c'mon......I love country, but I love it even better when the title is as good as the song....lol. Here's a lovingly compiled 'lil mix of the old and the new....titles that would be perfect in my imaginary juke box....enjoy!

Here's yer link:


Here's the tunage:

Dolly Parton-Halos and horns
Charlie Adams-Cattin' around
George Jones-Relief is just a swallow away
Larry Nolan and the Bandits-Hillbilly love affair
Jean Sheppard and Speedy West-Twice the lovin' in half the time
Faron Young-Live fast, love hard, die young
George Jones-If I don't love you, grits ain't groceries
Tennessee Ernie Ford and Ella Mae Morse-Hog tied over you
Jesse Ashlock-My bank account is gone
Jimmy Heap-Ethyl in my gas tank
Tanya Tucker-The man that turned my mama on
Hank Williams-Howlin' at the moon
Hank Penny-Catch 'em young, treat 'em rough, tell 'em nothin'
Lefty Frizell-My baby's just like money
Alan Jackson-Please daddy, don't get drunk this Christmas
Commander Cody-Down to stems and seeds over you
David Frizell and Shelly West-I'm gonna hire a wino to decorate our home
George Strait-Let's fall to pieces together
Jerry Lee Lewis-What's made Milwaukee famous, has made a loser outta me
Kid Rock and Hank Williams Jr.-Naked women and beer
Neko Case-Mood to burn bridges
Gretchen Wilson-One bud wiser
Reverend Horton Heat-Bales of cocaine
Toby Keith-I'll never smoke weed with Willie again
Dixie Chicks-White trash wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment