Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

'60s-'70s Soul Thursday.....a semi rare dusties mix.....

Here's some more tunage for a Thursday.....just a mix of some older mostly uptempo dusties from the vaults....PUT IT ON SUPER LOUD!!..enjoy!!
Here's yer link for download:


Here's the track list of what's on the link:

Gigi and the Charmaines-Girl Crazy
The Cavaliers-Ooh, it hurts me
Etta James-Seven day fool
The Metros-Push a little bit harder
The Vibrations-End up crying
Papa Lightfoot-Jumpin' with Jarvis
Mitty Collier-Git out
Barbara Lynn-Second fiddle girl
The Soul Sisters-I won't be your fool no more
Maceo and the Macks-Soul Power '74
Curtis Mayfield-Give it up
Hank Marr-Tonk Game
The Spellbinders-Chain reaction
The Dynamics-Love sick
Sugar Pie DeSanto-I don't wanna fuss
Fred Wesley-Watermelon Man
Linda Carr-In my life
The Bobbettes-Having Fun
Laura Lee-If you can beat Me Rockin'
The Ikettes-I'm blue
DeeDee Warwick-We're doing fine
Ann Sexton-You been doing me wrong for so long

No comments:

Post a Comment