Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sugar Pie DeSanto Part 2...........

Here comes Part 2...........


A Little Taste Of Soul
Ask me
Boom diddy wawa baby-Preston Love & The Love Bugs
Crazy for lovin'-Sugar Pie DeSanto & The LaFemmes
Do I make myself clear-w/ Etta James
Do the whoo-pee
Go Go power
Going back to where I belong
Hello San Francisco
I don't wanna fuss
I want to know
In the Basement Part 1-w/ Etta James
In the basement Part 2-w/ Etta James
It won't be long 
Let it roll
Love me tonight-Sugar Pie DeSanto & The LaFemmes
Mama didn't raise no fool
Maybe you'll be there
My illusions
Somewhere down the line-w/ Etta James
Soulful dress
Straighten it out with yo man
Strange feeling
The one that really loves you
Use what you got
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J3QJBPGE

No comments:

Post a Comment