Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Harlem Hamfats........Part 2

Here's another one..........Part 2

I Believe I'll Make a Change-
I Don't Want You Loving Me-
I Feel Like A Millionaire-
I Feel Like Going To Town-
I Knocks Myself Out-w/ Frankie "Half-Pint" Jaxon
I Love That-
I'd Rather Be with You-o
I'm In So Much Trouble Now-o
I'm So Glad-o
If You Want To Live-
If You're A Viper-
It Was Red-
It Will Never Happen Again-w/ Rosetta Howard
It's Your Turn-
Jam Jamboree-
Keep It Swinging Round and Round-
Lake Providence Blues-
Let me feel it-
Let Your Linen Hang Low-w/ Rosetta Howard
Let's Fall In Love Again-
Let's Get Drunk And Truck-
Little Girl (2)-
Little Girl-
Live And Die For You-
Mellow Little Devil-
Move Your Hand-
My Daddy Was A Lovin' Man-
My Old Lady Blues-

No comments:

Post a Comment