Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Iceman cometh back.....Jerry Butler Pt. 2....

I'm back with Pt. 2....enjoy!!


Let it be me (w/ Betty Everett)
Love is Strange (w/ Betty Everett)
Just be true (w/ Betty Everett)
Since I don't have you (w/ Betty Everett)
A lonely soldier
It's all right (w/ Betty Everett)
For your precious love (w/ The Impressions)
Our day will come (w/ Betty Everett)
I can't stand it (w/ Betty Everett)
Special memory
Aware of love
If it's real what I feel (w/ Brenda Lee Eager)
Fever (w/ Betty Everett)
How did we lose it
Walk easy my son
Ain't understanding mellow
Need to belong
Giving up on love
Can't understand it (w/ Brenda Lee Eager)
Let it be me (w/ Betty Everett)
Ain't that loving you baby (w/ Betty Everett)
Smile (w/ Betty Everett)

http://www.4shared.com/file/LOybHwLJ/jerryb2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment