Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Claude Hopkins Part 2...........

CH on piano with Billie Holiday


Here's Part 2........

58th Street blues
Mad moments
Mandy v=Orlando Robertson
Margie v=Orlando Robertson
Marie v=Orlando Robertson
Monkey business
Mush mouth
My gal Sal v=Orlando Robertson
My kinda love (one way to paradise) v=Beverly (Baby) White
Out to lunch
Put yourself in my place baby v=Rena Collins
Shake your ashes
Singing hills v=Orlando Robertson
Spareribs and spaghetti
Sunday
Swingin' down the lane
Three little words v=Orlando Robertson
Trees v=Orlando Robertson
Twinkle dinkle v=Orlando Robertson
Two loves have I v=Rena Collins
Walkin' the dog v=Orlando Robertson
Washington squabble
What's the matter with me v=Orlando Robertson
Who v=Orlando Robertson
Yacht club swing

No comments:

Post a Comment