Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

1940...Part FOUR of just the music....ALL of the music......



Here's Part 4.....The music of 1940.....





A Bee Gezindt -Mildred Bailey
After All I've Been to You -Mildred Bailey
All too soon -Duke Ellington
Blue because of you -Hampton's Rhythm Boys (Lionel Hampton)
Blue Rhythm Fantasy -Gene Krupa
Blues A Poppin'-Cootie WIlliams and His Rug Cutters
Calling all bars -Cab Calloway
Dem Bones (Dem Dry Bones) -Fats Waller 
Dolores -Bing Crosby and The Merry Macs
Don't call me a boy -Bob Crosby and The Bobcats
Dream valley -Sammy Kaye
Drinking song of Hawaii -Andy Iona's Novelty Four
Fat and greasy -Fats Waller and His Rhythm
Fiddle-Dee-Dee -Lionel Hampton Sextet
Fools Rush In -Mildred Bailey
From Another World -Mildred Bailey
Ginger Bells -Horace Henderson 
Give A Little Whistle -Cliff Edwards
Give him one more as he goes -Carter Family
Hamtramck -Gene Krupa
Have A Little Talk With Jesus -Heavenly Gospel Singers
Hep Cat's Holiday -Cats and the Fiddle
Hey! Stop Kissing My Sister -Fats Waller
Holding To His Hand Of Love -Chuck Wagon Gang
I Ain't Gonna Study War No More -Jimmie Lunceford
I Like To Riff -Nat King Cole Trio
I Love Me -Gray Gordon
I never knew -Teddy Wilson
I'll be with you in apple blossom time -Andrews Sisters
In The Midst Of A Dream -Cats and the Fiddle
Island serenade -Andy Iona's Novelty Four
It all comes back to me now -Hal Kemp
Jimtown blues -WIll Bradley
Limehouse blues -Larry Clinton
The Java Jive-Ink Spots
The Last Time I Saw Paris -Kate Smith



https://rapidshare.com/files/1586604432/1940-4.zip 




Much, Much, MUCH more to come............ :)





(A note: I hate U of M.....but I hate OSU even more....lol)





Oh, and a brief reality check.....the propaganda coming out of Germany in 1940.....

No comments:

Post a Comment