Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

The 1940 music list Part 7.......



I have been a bit busy lately and haven't posted much....but here's part 7....enjoy.





Down By The O-HI-O -Andrews Sisters
Hangin Around Boudon - Dicky Wells
Happy little song -Sam Sampson v=Diana Miller
Harlem stomp - Louis Armstrong
Harmony in Harlem -Benny Carter
How Am I to Know -Nine Piece Swingtet
Humoresque -Art Tatum
I Can't Give You Anything But Love -Casper Reardon
I could make you care -Tommy Dorsey v=Frank Sinatra
I love my saviour -Byron Parker Mountaineers
I love ya, I betcha -Orrin Tucker
I'm Alabama bound -Louis Jordan Tympany Five
I'm Just An Outcast -Bar X Cowboys
I'm out of style -Eddie South v=Ginny Simms
In swamp lands -Earl Hines
Indian Summer-Ambrose and His Orch.
It Aint Good For Me -Ace Harris Quartet
It's A Blue World -radio -Woodbury Orch.
Jammin In Georgia -Buddy Johnson v=Mack Sisters
Just Like Taking Candy From A Baby -Benny Goodman v=Fred Astaire
Keep Smiling At Trouble -Bud Freeman Windy City Five
King for a day  -Artie Shaw
Last mile blues -Ida Cox Allstars
Louisiana Purchase -Ray Noble
Loveless love -Benny Carter v=Billie Holiday
Ma, He's Making Eyes At Me -Dick Robertson
Mailman blues -Sleepy John Estes
Make Believe Island-Dick Jurgens
Make Believe -Ella Fitzgerald
mama's gone, goodbye -Bob Crosby and His Bobcats
The Man Who Comes Around -Will Osborn and his Slide Music





https://rapidshare.com/files/3387536622/1940-7.zip


1 comment: