Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Timi Yuro Part 6.............

And here's Part 6.................

Non e'  come te  (Get out of my life)-
A mother's love-w/ Johnny Ray
A Place In The Sun (Alternate Take)-from 'Live at P.J.s'
A Place In The Sun (Reprise)-from 'Live at P.J.s'
A Place In The Sun-from 'Live at P.J.s'
Make The World Go Away 2-
Make The World Go Away-from 'Live at P.J.s'
Maybe You'll Be There-
Medley: For Once In My Life/ Stand By Your Man-from 'Live at P.J.s'
Medley: I've Been Loving You Too Long/  When Something Is Wrong With My Baby-from 'Live at P.J.s'
Only you-
Medley What's A Matter Baby  Why (Am I Treated So Bad)-from 'Live at P.J.s'
Medley Yesterday  I Believe-from 'Live at P.J.s'
medley-Just a matter of time (Italian)-Herida (Hurt-Spanish)- It'll never be over for me (Spanish)-
Mientras estes tu-
Misty-
My Dearest Darlin'-
My Foolish Heart-
My Prayer-
Nothing Takes The Place Of You-
Nunca Sera Terminado Para Mi-
Once a day-
Once in a while-
Only love can break a heart-
Only Love Me-
Our love (unreleased)-
Permanently Lonely-
Pretend-
Put Them Aside -

No comments:

Post a Comment