Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Bill Haley Part 4.............

Here's part 4...........


(Now and then) There's a fool such as I
Lean Jean
Ling Ting Tong
Little Rock Arkansas-BH and his Four Aces of Western Swing
Live it up
Loveless blues-Johnny Clifton and his string band
Mack the Knife
Mambo Rock
Marie
Mary Mary Lou
Me Rock-A-Hula
Miss You
Moon over Miami
Move it on over
Music, music, music
My bucket's got a hole in it-BH and his Four Aces of Western Swing
My mom heard me crying-BH and his Four Aces of Western Swing
One sweet letter from you
Ooh! look-A-There, ain't she pretty?
Oriental Rock
Pat-A-Cake
Piccadilly Rock
Please don't talk about me when I'm gone
Pretty Alouette
Puerto Rican Peddler
R-O-C-K
Razzle Dazzle
Real rock drive
Rip it up (without handclaps)
Rip it up
The paper boy (On Main Street, USA)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M2PE702V

No comments:

Post a Comment