Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

RIP "Suckzilla".............

A simple 15% water change in my aquarium. I've never had a problem with it. All water chem tests were fine. Yet, I somehow managed to kill an entire aquarium of fish, save for one Honey Gourami, who is doing fine.  Five Convict Cichlids dead, and worst of all....my favourite fish in the entire world is dead. Suckzilla was a 3 foot long Albino Channel Catfish. Not your typical aquarium pet, Suckzilla would've been quite the prize for a sport fisherman....quite the meal, I imagine. He had quite the quirky personality, too. He actually knew me well enough to surface and occasionally let me touch the top of his head, believe it or not. One hellova fish. He'll be missed. I think the day officially sucks right now...........RIP Suckzilla.

2 comments: