Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Anita O'Day Part 4..........


Anita.....Part 4

I have a reason for living (1958) From 'At Mr. Kelly's'
I lost my sugar in Salt Lake City (1944) Mac Gregor transcription with the Stan Kenton Orch.
I love you (1960) From 'Swings Cole Porter, Rogers and Hart with Billy May'
I never had a chance (1956) From 'Pick yourself up with Anita O'Day'
I take to you (1941) w/ Krupa
I told ya I love ya, now get out (1993) From 'Rules of the road'
I told ya I love ya, now get out (1947) w/ Will Bradley and his Orchestra
I used to be color blind (1956) From 'Pick yourself up with Anita O'Day'
I want a grown up man (1945) w/ Kenton
I won't dance (1956) From 'Pick yourself up with Anita O'Day'
I'd do it all over again (1945) radio b'cast w/ Krupa
If I could steal you from somebody else (1950) w/ Jack Pleis and his Orchestra
If the moon turns green (1954) From 'Jaz 'round Midnight'
In a little Spanish town (1944) Mac Gregor transcription with the Stan Kenton Orch.
In the middle of May (1945) w/ Krupa (duet w/ Buddy Stewart)
Interlude (A night in Tunisia) (1958) From 'Sings the winners'
It don't mean a thing (If it ain't got that swing) (1977) From 'There's only one'
It never entered my mind  (1958) From 'At Mr. Kelly's'
It never entered my mind (1959) From 'Swings Cole Porter and Billy May'
It shouldn't happen to a dream (1962) From 'Time for two' w/ Cal Tjader
It's De-Lovely (1960) From 'Swings Cole Porter, Rogers and Hart with Billy May'
It's different when it happens to you (1947) w/ Will Bradley and his Orchestra
It's you or no one (1993) From 'Rules of the road'
Ivy (1956) From 'Pick yourself up with Anita O'Day'
Jamaica mon (1949) w/ Abbey Brown and his Cool Cats
Johnny one note (1960) From 'Swings Cole Porter, Rogers and Hart with Billy May'
Just a little bit South of North Carolina (1941) w/ Krupa
Just in time (1962) From 'Time for two' w/ Cal Tjader
Just one of those things (1959) From 'Swings Cole Porter and Billy May'
Just one of those things (1960) From 'Swings Cole Porter, Rogers and Hart with Billy May'
Key Largo (Late 1947 or early 1948) Studio Orch led by Ralph Burns or Benny Carter
Kick it! (1941) w/ Krupa (radio or transcription take)
Kick it! (1941) w/ Krupa


http://www.4shared.com/file/fRDeyau-/anita_oday_4.html

2 comments:

  1. This is great have you seen the doc? Anita O'Day the Life of a Jazz singer? It is HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I was eagerly awaiting that back when it came out......sooooo good, too. I may watch it again. The bonus disc of just performances was pretty great, too.

    ReplyDelete