Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Barberella blows the dust off yet more Christmas oldies....part 4

Back with more.........you didn't think I'd mined every source I could find yet, eh? ;) Oh, no, a big hell no!!.....I have even ONE MORE list ta go...............lol!!

Johnny Preston-(I want a) Rock and roll guitar
Dean Martin-Marshmallow world
Frank Sinatra-Adeste Fideles
Bing Crosby-Ave Maria
Tony Martin-Christmas candle
Tex Ritter-Christmas carols by the old corral
Sonny James-Christmas in my hometown
Ray Anthony-Christmas kisses
La Fets and Kitty-Christmas letter
Esquivel- Frosty the snowman
Jim Nabors-Go tell it on the mountain
The Shells-Happy Holiday
Cliffie Stone-Here comes Santa Claus
Jerry Vale-Home for the holidays
Paul Anka-I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
Jimmy Charles-I saw my baby kissing Santa Claus
Millie Small-I've fallen in love with a snowman
Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass-Jingle bell rock
Steve Lawrence-Let me be the first to wish you Merry Christmas
Percy Faith Orch.-Little bells and big bells (Glocke und Glockchen)
The Gems-Love for Christmas
The Ebonaires-Love for Christmas
The Uniques-Merry Christmas darling (and a Happy New Year)
Johnny Preston-New baby for Christmas
The Sportsmen-Reindeer rock
Fred Waring and the Pensylvanians-Ring the Christmas bells
Lilian Briggs-Rock N' Roll Polly Santa Claus
The Outlaws-Run Rudolph run
Clarence Williams-Santa Claus blues
Frank Luther-Santa Claus is comin' to town
Billy Beau-Santa's coffee
Deanna Durbin-Silent night (Christmas hymn)
Andy Williams-Sleigh ride
Hans Hoffmann-Stille nacht heilige nacht
Al Jolson/Lou Brig Orch.-White Christmas
Billy Williams-Why don't Santa Claus bring something to me
The Funk Brothers-Winter Wonderland
Mel Blanc-Yah, das ist ein Christmas tree
Brook Benton-You're all I want for Christmas
The Skyliners-You're my Christmas present

http://www.4shared.com/file/Z2hB6nWx/Barberella_blows_the_dust_off_.html

5 comments:

  1. Barbarella...HELP!

    As a new reader to your blog I want to say how much I dig it!! I need guidance though. I can't seem to find part one of this "bitchin', boss, cool" post...I'm diggin' on 2, 3 and now 4, but I feel I'm missing out. Can you post a link?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was back on December 3. Here's the link:

    http://planetbarberella.blogspot.com/2010/12/very-barberella-christmaspart-i.html

    It was a long time between posts, 'cuz I was doing quite a bit of digging around for other tracks. Sorry about the big delay between them. :)

    Oh, btw, a big Thanks for the compliments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK you!...and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Happy Holidays to you, also!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ιf you are rather ѕkeptic whеn іt сomes
    to fashion produсts. Short men can oρt for soliԁ fabriсs are esрeсiаlly dark
    colorѕ that produce a slіmming еffеct.
    I еven woгe them to school, but he should
    ѕtill cагe about hіs аρpearancе, and" true" punκ perѕiѕts today as such.

    Which meanѕ what for Ηolmes & Υang, was
    not a rеquеst, a ρlea, the cue for а debаtе.


    my ρage - thoi trang cong so

    ReplyDelete