Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

The "Nat" list....Pt. 3

Here's Pt. 3 of the big "Nat" list....


(I call my Papa) Fla-Ga-La-Pa
(I love you) for sentimental reasons
I Can't Get Started (w/ Lester Young, Red Callender, Illinois Jacquet, Shad Collins, Dexter Gordon,Harry “Sweets” Edison)
Heads (w/ Lester Young, Red Callender, Illinois Jacquet, Shad Collins, Dexter Gordon,Harry “Sweets” Edison)
I Can't Give You Anything But Love (w/ Lester Young, Red Callender, Illinois Jacquet, Shad Collins, Dexter Gordon,Harry “Sweets” Edison)
Harmony (w/ Johnny Mercer)
Homeward bound (1)
Homeward bound (2)
Homeward bound (3)
Honeysuckle Rose (1)
Honeysuckle Rose (2)
How deep is the ocean
How Does It Feel (1)
How Does It Feel (2)
How High The Moon (1)
How High The Moon (2)
How lonely can you get
I almost lost my mind
I can't be bothered
I Don't Know Why (I Just Do) (1)
I Don't Know Why (I Just Do) (alt take)
I Don't Know Why (I Just Do) (2)
I Don't Know Why (I Just Do) (3)
I feel so smoochie
I got rhythm
I just can't see for lookin'
I know that you know (1)
I know that you know (2)
I know that you know (alt take)
I miss you so
I never had a chance
I realize now
I surrender dear (alt take)
I think you get what I mean
I tho't you ought to know
I used to love you (but it's all over now)
I wake up screaming dreaming of you
I wanna be a friend of yours
I want to be happy
I want to thank your folks
I was a little too lonely and you were a little to late
I'd love to make love to you (1)
I'd love to make love to you (2)
I'll never say never again
I'll string along with you
I'm a shy guy
I'm a errand guy for rhythm
I'm in the mood for love (1)
I'm in the mood for love (2)
I'm lost
I'm thru with love
I've got a way with women
I've got the world on a string
If I had you
If I should lose you
If I were you, baby, I'd love me
If you can't smile and say yes
If you don't like my apples
If you don't like my apples (2)
In a mellow tone

http://www.4shared.com/file/C0G-sjDp/nat3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment