Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

More of the underappreciated, but superb, Buddy Clark.....Part 2





Here's part 2........


Merry Christmas Waltz-
Midnight Blue-
My Highland Fling- w/ Dinah Shore-
Nothing but you-
On your toes-
She shall have music-
The rhythm of the rhumba-
We could make such beautiful music-
(The Treasure of) Sierra Madre-
10 O'Clock town-
Matinee-
May I have the next dance with you-
Moon over Miami-
My buddy-
My darling, my darling-w/ Doris Day
Now is the hour (Maori farewell song)-
On the air-
Peg O' my heart-
Powder your face with sunshine-w/ Doris
Smiles-
South America take it away-
Spring is here-
Take my heart-
That certain party-w/ Doris
Those things money can't buy-
Velvet lips-
Walt Disney's Melody Time (Introduction)-
When I write my song (Mon coeur sour a ta voix)-
Where the apple blossoms fall-
You are never away (from Allegro)-
You call it madness, I call it love-
You was-w/ Doris
You're breaking my heart-
You're too dangerous, Cherie (La Vie En Rose)-






https://rapidshare.com/files/2562976316/buddyc2.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment