Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hard rockin' Conway Twitty Part 2............

w/ Chubby Checker and Dick Clark

Here's Part 2...........

(I Wanna) Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young
Give me some love take 1-as Harold Jenkins
Goin' Home
Golly Gosh Oh Gee
Got My Mojo Working
Great Balls Of Fire
Halfway To Heaven
Hallelujah,I Love Her So
Handy Man
Heartbreak Hotel
Heavenly
Hey Little Lucy (Don'cha Put No lipstick on)
Hey Miss Ruby
I Almost Lost My Mind
I Can Hear My Heart Break
I Got A Woman
I Hope, I Think, I Wish
I Need Your Lovin'  Kiss-as Harold Jenkins
I Need Your Lovin'
I'd Still Play The Fool (earlier)
I'll Try
I'd Still Play The Fool (later)
I'm In A Blue Mood
Is A Blue Bird Blue
It's Only Make Believe
It's Too Late
Its Drivin Me Wild
The Girl Can't Help It

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LIZNE2IG

No comments:

Post a Comment