Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

After a delay of a day or two...:(......back with Part 2 of June Christy............

More of the 'Misty' Miss Christy............Gee, I'm loving doing this list, as I adore her!! (looks like I'm not the only fan, there were a MASSIVE amount of downloads for Part 1)........soooooo, Lots more to come!! :)

I can't believe that you're in love with me (w/ The Kentones)
I fall in love too easily
I get along without you very much
I got the sun in the morning
I had a little sorrow
I let a song go out of my heart
I never thought I'd sing the blues
I should care
I want to be happy 1
I want to be happy 2
I'll bet you do
I'll take romance
I'm in love I'm thrilled
If I should lose you
Imagination
In the heart of San Antone
Interlude
It could happen to you
It don't mean a thing....
It never entered my mind
It's a most unusual day
It's been a long long time
It's so peaceful in the country
June's blues
Just a-sittin'and a-rockin'
Just the way I am
Kissing bug

http://www.4shared.com/file/W7FkhLZk/june_christy_2.html



No comments:

Post a Comment