Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

One last word (me? a last word....yeah, right) on Jeppson's Malört

The face on the vest just says it all for me....lol.....


I have to admit, I am the one of the 49, I've always had a strange fondness for it....note, I said strange. (Don't take my word for it, though........My standing drinks are Bourbon and Ginger ale, and a "Dark and Stormy", which is British Royal Navy Rum with Ginger Beer). Certainly in moderation, these days, though.  Perhaps understanding my drinking habits in earlier life (read: much more, and more often...), would put this into perspective.......I used to put away a fair amount of Green Chartreuse, and remain standing......(110 proof, and no, I'm not joking about that one, either..... ouch!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment