Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Pt. 2....The Nat King Cole Trio list.....

Here's part 2....

'Deed I do
(Everyone has someone) but all I've got is me
(Get your kicks) on Route 66 (1)
(Get your kicks) on Route 66 (2)
After you get what you want, you don't want it (2)
Destination moon
Didn't I tell you so
Don't blame me
Don't blame me (2)
Don't shove, I'm leaving
Down by the old mill stream
Dream a little dream of you
Easy listening blues
Embraceable you (1)
Embraceable you (alt. take)
Embraceable you (2)
Ethymology (The language of love)
Exactly like you
F.S.T. (closing theme)
F.S.T. (opening theme)
F.S.T. (Fine, sweet, and tasty)
Flo and Joe
For all we know
For you, my love
Gee baby, ain't I good to you
Get to gettin'
(Get your kicks) on Route 66 (3)
Give me twenty nickles
Go bongo
Got a penny
The frim-fram sauce
The geek
http://www.4shared.com/file/2IHAeqi8/nat2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment